Teric and Perdix Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

18.72x2.62 mm epdm70.

Sent you a message as well. Hope this helps.
I think 2.62 is too fat; doesn't fit the hook on the protector.
I suspect the size is actually more like metric 2x19.5, but there are several metric sizes in the same ballpark.
1642438777929.png

I think 2.62 is too fat; doesn't fit the hook on the protector.
I suspect the size is actually more like metric 2x19.5, but there are several metric sizes in the same ballpark.
View attachment 701213

Just passing on the info I was provided by the manufacturer.

Just passing on the info I was provided by the manufacturer.
Interesting. I asked the mfg the size and they said they had no idea. I'll let you know if my purchased replacements work.

Interesting. I asked the mfg the size and they said they had no idea. I'll let you know if my purchased replacements work.
Here are pix of the supplied o-ring and the 2x19 (red silicone) o-ring I just received. I think the 2mm ring fits better in the cover hook than does the ring that is supplied.
1642632542680.jpeg
1642632561923.jpeg

On the Perdix silicone cover, can the corner covering the battery be peeled back to access the battery or do you have to take off the whole cover to change the battery?

I was able to reach the battery no problem on my Perdix.

On the Perdix silicone cover, can the corner covering the battery be peeled back to access the battery or do you have to take off the whole cover to change the battery?

You do not have to take the cover off the Perdix to change the battery.

How does the AMX fit on teric? Any scratching issues? Can you charge it? Thank you

How does the AMX fit on teric? Any scratching issues? Can you charge it? Thank you

It attaches with two o-rings. If using the standard Teric charger the cover has to come off to charge. We have had zero reports of scratching and have sold hundreds, if not thousands, of the Teric covers.

We have found that a Peregrine charger works great and you can just lay the Teric flat on the Peregrine charger and it will charge just fine with the AMX cover in place.

We sell Peregrine chargers on our site for $40SD if this is a direction that is appealing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom