ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont worry there will always be people on this trip willing to share a meal or a round of drinks with. Splitting a cab is also an easy thing to do most times. and dont worry if you arnt showing up with a dive buddy there is always space on the dive boats to make friends.

Dont worry if you think all of the boats will be full already there is normally spaces on the clothing optional dive boat for late signer-uppers.

Dont worry there will always be people on this trip willing to share a meal or a round of drinks with. Splitting a cab is also an easy thing to do most times. and dont worry if you arnt showing up with a dive buddy there is always space on the dive boats to make friends.

Dont worry if you think all of the boats will be full already there is normally spaces on the clothing optional dive boat for late signer-uppers.
Thanks Warren. That's exactly what I wanted to know (well, the first paragraph anyhow. the second was just extra info I didn't even think to ask about!)

I got my airfare! My local carrier, Sun Country, isn't doing my favorite direct-to-Cozumel flights those days, so I'll be stopping at DFW and paying more than preferred (but oh well!) I'll be coming in on Friday instead of Saturday, so if anyone is around to shore dive on Saturday, holler. I suppose I could wait a COUPLE months to start asking, but I'm just so excited that I'm thinking of everything! My traveling has been extremely limited in the past 23 months.

Here's my random tip/memory for this hotel: Be cautious hanging light items on the balcony. My personal beach towel blew off my 2nd or 3rd floor balcony into some bushes/vegetation that were still, like, 8 feet off the ground. If you don't know Spanish super well, it's very challenging to try to say, "Excuse me sir, but my towel blew into the bushes and now I can't reach it." :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom