Regulator Geeks: Scubapro Mk19EVO - teardown & discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Singler is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mk19EVO Teardown and Evaluation
Time: Jan 18, 2022 05:45 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting Mk19EVO Teardown and Evaluation
January 18th, 1800-1930 PST

Meeting ID: 879 9223 0883
Passcode: 221841

Please learn how to run your end "Muted" and then press Spacebar to enable your microphone.
With all the attendees, if your screen is the "Speaker", what you see will change every time someone coughs.
Also considering learning how to "Pin" a screen in Zoom, so my video stays visible even when we are discussing something with input from multiple participants.

Send me a Direct Message if you have questions on how to link up.
It's generally more flexible on a laptop than on a tablet, at least during the discussion phases.
Download free Zoom! My paid subscription will allow more participants at once than are likely to show up.

Cheers!
It’s sounding much more complicated than the actual tear down:)

Did I miss this? I didnt see the zoom info anywhere
Yeah, shoot...it is over. The zoom info was further back in this thread. There will be more. TLDR: MK19 EVO > MK19. MK25 has weak points due to ambient chamber open to the elements so grit plus moving parts equals wearing out the shiny bits. MK17 is EOL/discontinued. MK25 > MK19 for flow, but, MK19 will still do 150mph in a 25mph zone...if you know what I mean....it will still outflow your lungs, your buddy's lungs, his buddy's lungs, and at 165fsw+. Poseidon's best regs were millions of years ago. Did I miss anything?

:p

Great presentation -- an enviable workshop space, you have -- and fine dinner theater, Rob, since I was actually eating . . .

Back
Top Bottom