Dive Computer Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I dive using a ScubaPro G2 wrist computer.

The recommended software LogTrak is terrible. Does anyone have a recommendation for other software that this dive computer would be compatible with? Appreciated.

Anything is better than the Scubapro software. I’m a huge fan of Mac-Dive, and Subsurface is also popular. Mac-Dive is a available for iOS and desktop. If you have them both they sync.

+1 for subsurface. It's free and open source, actively developed and maintained, and really good about responding to problem reports. Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and several Linux versions.

I have tried several different apps, but always go back to divemate. There is a free version, but the full cost for everything is reasonable (like $25). It does a great job of tracking dives, buddies, locations, eq, etc, and syncs to your cloud of choice - I use my google drive (once you buy the full). You can also export to other formats if needed.

I tried subsurface, but the numbering really annoyed me, and the multi edits were much more involved. I will typically have several dives I need to combine, and subsurface really does not do that well. If you want free, then subsurface is fine.

have several dives I need to combine, and subsurface really does not do that well.

It does it for me without any issues at all, very simple. What issues do you have with subsurface in combining dives?

I can't get the subsurface links to work (nor does a google search for subsurface)? Though I did find the app in the iphone store and am giving it a try.

+1 for subsurface. It's free and open source, actively developed and maintained, and really good about responding to problem reports. Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and several Linux versions.

Did you try Subsurface?

Back
Top Bottom