Dive Systems Malta contact information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I'm trying to plan a technical dive trip to Malta in April 2022. I've done some research and it looks like Dive Systems Malta is a good choice for technical rebreather diving (I'm open to other suggestions). I've sent them a couple emails and tried calling this morning but nobody answered and I couldn't leave a voicemail.

Does anybody have a contact there or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

- brett

I'll be there at the end of this month. I'll send you a direct message with contact information.

We’re flying out next week to use Techwise (Divewise). Lots of Brits on CCR seem to use them and we had a lot of recommendations for them if that’s any help with another option. Communication with them has been pretty efficient by email, contact initially through the website.

Rich

We’re flying out next week to use Techwise (Divewise). Lots of Brits on CCR seem to use them and we had a lot of recommendations for them if that’s any help with another option. Communication with them has been pretty efficient by email, contact initially through the website.

Rich

Perfect, thanks Rich!

- brett

Hi,

I'm trying to plan a technical dive trip to Malta in April 2022. I've done some research and it looks like Dive Systems Malta is a good choice for technical rebreather diving (I'm open to other suggestions). I've sent them a couple emails and tried calling this morning but nobody answered and I couldn't leave a voicemail.

Does anybody have a contact there or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

- brett
I did my MOD1 there in August 2019 followed by a week of fun dives with the rebreather. I did a week of diving then with them last year in August. Professional outfit and also had a good laugh with them. Will do my MOD2 there at some stage too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom