Just picked up some DAN 02 Bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you make an outlandish claim, can’t back it up, then tell people you won’t do their “research” for them.

Right.

Again whatever, last time I reply on this topic. Westlaw charges for statute lookup and using state website or Google takes hours I don't have. So if you want to pay my fees I'll be more than happy to do your research for you if not you can pay the fees or or spend the hours yourself.

If formernuke is too busy, I hope someone does the research into the law or regulation to which formernuke refers, as it's of interest to several of us here. I took a quick look at the RI Health & Safety code, figuring that's a likely category, but alas, it's not covered there as far as I could find. There's a keyword search on the page I linked to, and typing in "oxygen" doesn't lead to anything relevant in other code sections, either. I don't know why it should take anyone "hours" to find it, if it's there.

State of Rhode Island: Department of Health

On the website is a pdf of the tracked drugs, including morphine, in Rhode Island. All schedule 2 drugs are on it, along with other abusable drugs they want to track. O2 is not on the list.

In case anyone wants to know.
And I see that from that page there is a search box that goes more generally to the RI.gov site. A search on RI.gov for "oxygen" turns up ten pages of hits, and nothing on those pages looked relevant to me.

Back
Top Bottom