Draeger Ray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta start somewhere right? :D This thing was free so I figured, what the heck! Of course, I will still have about $1000 between service and training.

Still thinking you've got yourself a bargain. Would be glad to know your story once you're certified.

Still thinking you've got yourself a bargain. Would be glad to know your story once you're certified.
Thanks. I will definitely keep the updates coming.

Thanks. I will definitely keep the updates coming.
Do not want to pour cold water over your enthusiasm but the unit has very limited usefulness.

Enjoy it.

Do not want to pour cold water over your enthusiasm but the unit has very limited usefulness.

Enjoy it.
No cold water felt. I know its limited, I know it's older. I'm ok with it. Not looking to go all hard core with it. This is a learning experience for me.

It's only limited for those with a void of information in their limited minds

and then you convert them to CCR, as shown in the informationful post 6

I've got this one waiting for me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

IMG_2772.JPG

but I've only got one back one front two sides and two hands

people DO and HAVE driven days to go to our facility , and been happy to do it ......

people DO and HAVE driven days to go to our facility , and been happy to do it ......
Explain, what did I miss here? Thanks

Make sure the "original steel tank" passed the latest hydro.
I'm actually buying one from the gentleman servicing it as I do not have one. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom