New charges for Sotis (Add helium)and Emilie Voissem (Nexus Underwater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do you put a price on national security?

I'm guessing the sentence is 60 month with 3 months credited in pre-convection jail time.

I am talking about the idiocy of Sotis, nothing is worth spending that much time in a US Federal prison. Sotis should spend jail time just for his stupidity. He was warned not to do it and warned again and then was contacted to make sure that wasn't going to do it and told about it even one more time and he still did it.

From Pacer.

Em got 5 months, 3 years supervised release and $300 fine

Sotis is in the federal camp down by the Miami zoo. Em is in Texas somewhere, near the grand kids.

Judgment as to Sotis

Attachments

• 051124237199.pdf
    513.7 KB · Views: 120
From Pacer.

Em got 5 months, 3 years supervised release and $300 fine

I don’t see her judgment filing. Do you have it?

As of this posting only PS’s Judgment seems to be posted

Filed & Entered:
01/11/2022​
Docket Text
Sentencing153
Filed & Entered:
01/12/2022​
Docket Text
Sentencing156
Filed & Entered:
01/13/2022​
Docket Text
Judgment

Sotis is in the federal camp down by the Miami zoo. Em is in Texas somewhere, near the grand kids.

Sotis is locked up?

~ The court makes the following recommendations to the Bureau of Prisons:
The Court recommends the defendant be designated to FCI Miami Satellite Camp or a facility in the Southern District of Florida or as close as possible.

~ The defendant shall surrender for service of sentence at the institution designated by the Bureau of Prisons:
~ before 2 p.m. on March 14, 2022

Sotis is locked up?

~ The court makes the following recommendations to the Bureau of Prisons:
The Court recommends the defendant be designated to FCI Miami Satellite Camp or a facility in the Southern District of Florida or as close as possible.

~ The defendant shall surrender for service of sentence at the institution designated by the Bureau of Prisons:
~ before 2 p.m. on March 14, 2022
Sorry, not locked up yet. Headed for Miami satellite camp.

Almost 5 years in a Federal prison. That is a long time (and reasonable). He's 57 now, will be 63 when he gets out. People seem to forget that the Feds will punish you. They are not interested in rehabilitation, so let this be a lesson for you kids. I'd do anything I could to avoid a federal prison. My favorite method currently is not breaking any federal laws.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom