Hi from Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

myself

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys, I just joined scubaboard. I am almost finished with my PADI Open Water cert. I'm from Idaho.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, glad to have you aboard. Got any dive trips planned? Is there local diving (e.g.: lake or quarry) in your area?

Richard.

I live near Bear Lake and there are some wrecks there, mainly some cars that were sunk in the 30's to make fish habitat. There are also some places just across the border in Utah.

Hope getting your OW certification goes well. That's the key certification. At some point you may want Nitrox, Advanced Open Water and eventually maybe Rescue Diver and/or Solo Diver (SDI course), but OW is the main entry point.

Richard.

Hey guys, I just joined scubaboard. I am almost finished with my PADI Open Water cert. I'm from Idaho.
Hello there. I grew up in Driggs Idaho.
I hope you enjoy your new hobby!

Welcome. I'm in Rexburg just South of Yellowstone. You should be able to dive Bear Lake in the summer. Rivers and lakes in the summer is our routine.

Attachments

• KIMG0830.JPG
    KIMG0830.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 40
Welcome. I'm in Rexburg just South of Yellowstone. You should be able to dive Bear Lake in the summer. Rivers and lakes in the summer is our routine.
Nice, where was that dive in the picture?

Welcome! I'm an instructor down in Salt Lake. Good luck in finishing up. Glad you found Scubaboard. it's a great resource! :)

Welcome! I'm an instructor down in Salt Lake. Good luck in finishing up. Glad you found Scubaboard. it's a great resource! :)
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom