Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys and food :cheers: it's the most important things in life that matter!!

There really could be a Scuba Board book on not only dining in Cozumel but dining on your way to Cozumel...:laughsnow:

oh and print the FMM double sided. it looks like crap as it doesnt line up, but immigration is used to it and doesn't care. At least in CZM. I haven't brought a tourist through CUN in a while.
My form was 2 letter-sized pages. The first page had the real info (arrival and departure in separate panels) and the 2nd page was just the instructions. Why bother printing the instructions on the back of the stuff that matters? I can bring the 2nd page with instructions.

BTW, American sent me a reminder about forms and such for the flight to CUN next week. They suggested downloading and printing both the FMM and customs forms and had the official link to both. In a typical snafu, the site for the customs form said clearly the forms were samples and not to be used, and you should use the paper card given on the airplane. I downloaded the customs forms anyway, and again it was 2 pages, but this time the real info was half on one page and half on the other, with instructions taking up the other halves. I looked at the official site someone gave above where you can enter your customs info electronically, but you can only fill it out on the day of your arrival.

As given by American Airlines:
Immigration form

Customs form

I can't imagine wanting to pay airport prices for food. I've been known to bring a sub or bag of trail mix.

I can't imagine wanting to pay airport prices for food. I've been known to bring a sub or bag of trail mix.
I eat in airports a couple of times a year, so I'm not that worried about the prices.

BTW, American sent me a reminder about forms and such for the flight to CUN next week. They suggested downloading and printing both the FMM and customs forms and had the official link to both. In a typical snafu, the site for the customs form said clearly the forms were samples and not to be used, and you should use the paper card given on the airplane. I downloaded the customs forms anyway, and again it was 2 pages, but this time the real info was half on one page and half on the other, with instructions taking up the other halves. I looked at the official site someone gave above where you can enter your customs info electronically, but you can only fill it out on the day of your arrival.
Immigration form
Customs form
@cvchief and @DandyDon Did you notice the links that American Airlines sent to @dberry were to the "mexico tourist card" website that is maybe a 3rd party website?

@cvchief and @DandyDon Did you notice the links that American Airlines sent to @dberry were to the "mexico tourist card" website that is maybe a 3rd party website?
I just looked at that. It appears that website has the actual MX gov website embedded in it. Maybe the tourism people made a foreigner friendly site and framed the gov site into it?

Why bother printing the instructions on the back of the stuff that matters? I can bring the 2nd page with instructions.
I will have to look. I thought there was a blank on the back for INM to write something?

My form was 2 letter-sized pages. The first page had the real info (arrival and departure in separate panels) and the 2nd page was just the instructions. Why bother printing the instructions on the back of the stuff that matters? I can bring the 2nd page with instructions.

Immigration form

Customs form
I am surprised that some low level ‘cube rat’ provided a link to a third party site.
Mexican government sites
Immigration
Customs (Cancun, paper only in Cozumel)

I will have to look. I thought there was a blank on the back for INM to write something?
Yup. There's a spot for "Sello de Salida" (exit stamp). Guess I need to print it double sided.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom