My first fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mariella

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, I have to buy a pair of fins and I would like your suggestions my budget is 50-60 €

I would prefer then with elastic rubber

Fins really need to be tried on in person with the booties you’re going to wear or just on your feet for full foot fins.

I looked up your location. It seems you’re in Italy? You need to check out what’s available locally to you in a dive/sports shop.

Being based in Italy, Mares and Cressi will be the easiest to find I guess.

You should try to ask your local buddies first : check what fins they use, compare them to you requirement and don't forget to compare with your level of practise as well. Some fins are leg killers when you're a beginner.

If you ask 5 divers here on scuba board, you will get 25 different answers. Trust your gut and visit a dive shop and discuss your needs with a dive professional.
And probably none of that 25 will meet her budget.

But I think mine will, at least in Italy: Mares Superchannel full foot.

Very personal preference.

Do you have local divers you can borrow from?

Fins feel/ react differently when kicking plus different weights etc. It really is a matter of trying as many as you can out and getting what is most comfortable for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom