Regulator repair parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After moving to TX from HI, as one can expect, my business of servicing regulators has dropped off. I am inventorying spare parts and am going to offer for sale all my excess. I have parts for pretty much all major brands. As I go through my inventory, I will occasionally update my spreadsheet on what's available. If you have specific wants, or want me to email you what available, send me a email to tanktest@gmail.com
Most of what I have is individual parts, but I do have some service kits that I will list.

Myles

Attached is a partial list of what is inventoried so far. Its about 1/8th o what I have in stock. I still have a lot of Scubapro and Oceanic/Aeris/Hollis parts to go through.

Attachments

• Regulator Parts Inventory List (As o 05 JAN 21).pdf
    207.1 KB · Views: 204
I sent you an email. Looking forward to the rest of the list!

Latest update. I deleted the items sold so far, plus added a bunch of Aqualung (to include some Micra/Micra+ parts), Tusa, Hollis, and Aeris parts. More to come tomorrow or this weekend.

Attachments

• Regulator Parts Inventory List (As of 06 Jan 22).pdf
    229.9 KB · Views: 228
Not my first choice. But that's what happens when both you and your spouse are government employees. Uncle Sam says move, so we do.

Updated parts list. I have removed the sold items. I added a bunch of Aqualung, Apeks, an Scubapro Parts. I also combined the parts for Aqualung, Seaquest and US Divers since they all full under Aqualung.

Attachments

• Regulator Inventory List As of 10 Jan 22.pdf
    234.7 KB · Views: 165
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom