Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But we still need to stay within the compound of SHA+ hotel for 7 days, before we can roam around the rest of Thailand. I plan to do a 3-week liveaboard trip around Phuket, Similan and Surin islands next month. I have to add a week to stay in a SHA+ hotel in Phuket for doing nothing before I can get on the boat. Now I need to stay in Thailand for the whole month of February. Dang!
You're free to travel within Phuket province, no need to stay within the hotel compound. Daytrips are very well possible.

You're free to travel within Phuket province, no need to stay within the hotel compound. Daytrips are very well possible.
You mean we can go out diving in Phuket area?

You mean we can go out diving in Phuket area?
Yes, no problem at all to Rachas. At the moment we have to wait and see if also other destinations like Phi Phi are possible. They were included in week 2 of the earlier Sandbox, so probably not.
But also other daytrips, non-diving are possible.

Reactions: Dan
Yes, no problem at all to Rachas. At the moment we have to wait and see if also other destinations like Phi Phi are possible. They were included in week 2 of the earlier Sandbox, so probably not.
But also other daytrips, non-diving are possible.
That’s great! 🙏👍

I filled out the Thailand Pass Phuket Sandbox and now waiting for the approval. “The result of your registration will be sent to you within 3 - 7 working days”

One thing I am having trouble with is making the 2 PCR test appointments (day 1 at the airport & day 5 at swab center).

353809CF-6E66-4193-A418-B570140426F4.jpeg

I check with my credit card company. They say everything is OK from their side. I was able to book the SHA+ hotel with it and the travel insurance company.

Does anyone that have gone through Thailand Pass have similar problem?

I guess I just have to wait until Thailand Pass response to my application.

👆 Problem solved by using acceptable credit card (American Express). My Visa & MasterCard were not excepted by them for some reason. So now is waiting game for the Thailand Pass. 🙂

If anyone wants to get the Thailand Pass, I highly recommend you to watch this video, first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom