Question Force Fin Pro in Color

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kresna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Bob,
Scuba club back in business, we have some serious students/newbies interested to order FF/FF Pro after trying ours.
Some of them want to order a pair in color (yellow/blue). At the moment, I still couldn't find it on the site (size ML/L). I bought 2 pairs yellow and blue few months ago and Susanne told me that those are the last pairs.

Are you going to produce yellow/blue or any color but black soon?

One of my friend have red and my daughter really want it. Alas, he refused her offer to trade with her black pro and only want to trade with my extra (no way!! 😀)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641240182126.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641240182126.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 92
Sorry, didn’t see you’re not in the US.

Sorry, didn’t see you’re not in the US.

Yeah.. , I checked it out thou but size is bigger than needed. I have someone in US to organize if needed.
It needs at least 1 month to get it to my hand. sometimes up to 3 months when things, were screwed.
But, hey, it's force fin... Worth waiting...

Dear Kresna, ok we are ready to receive your order. Be aware our production plant is having labor issues. 2022 looks better than last year. Covid has put a toll on all of us.

Interesting topic on mask and fins, my comments on pigments.
day-11-10-08-005-fw.gif

Not sure about all fins, but for the hand-cast Polyurethane systems we have used for over 40 years, the pigment is essential. The natural color of Urethane is amber, a color like an IPA beer. Pigment or dye (tan Delta) is an additive, and a stabilizer is also needed to maintain color integrity over time. This adds to cost but also dilutes the polyurethane. Is it enough to affect performance? Out of the box, not likely, but black is the best over time. It is carbon-based and outlives other pigments.

A much bigger question is how different materials out of which fins are made perform for you. I selected the Skateboarding Polyurethane systems in the early 1970s. The rebound of our Force Fins is like no other. A simple way to test the performance of your fin is our snap test. Thrust is provided by the fin vs. you, which increases efficiency and per kick forward momentum. It's the SNAP - Force Fin

Back
Top Bottom