Question Any last minute availability for Maldives Liveaboards last week of Jan 2022?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wizy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello there,

I'm looking for a good itinerary to see the 'big' sea life at a value for money commencing around the last weekend of Jan 2022 in the Maldives.

I'd ideally like to go for ~10 days but am flexible on this.

I wonder if anyone has any recommendations?

We have several options available for that period - but the Maldives is currently in such demand there are few that are offering any specials and spaces are limited. A good trip would be aboard the BLUE VOYAGER from Koodoo to Gan Jan 26-Feb 2 which dives the deep south sites at Fuvahmulah made famous for Tigers, Threshers and hammerheads, but costs is from $2225 plus roundtrip domestic flights from Male. Other options might be Emperor Voyager diving central atolls from Male for 1645 euro jan 29-Feb 5. Moonima Jan 30-Feb 6 diving central atolls for discount rate $2149. Or 14nights aboard Eco Blue from Male deep south to Gan for Jan 30-Feb 13 - final cabin for male share is upper deck at $4398, plus one wat domestic flight back to Male. I am available by skype or email if you need more details or you can check out our website and contact me thru that. Happy New Year. Dom
Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)
Find available spaces, book a trip on a dive liveaboard | Dive Advice … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide
"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom