Does anyone use a second inflator hose for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shabaday

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Inflating a SMB? Instead of oral inflation underwater and instead of unhooking your BC inflator hose does anyone use a second BC inflator hose to inflate the SMB?

Yeah. Sometimes I’ve used my drysuit inflator hose, sometimes an extra hose for the purpose on my pony reg.

Yep. I have a blow gun attached to mine. The hose gets tucked into the scooter ring on my harness. It makes smb inflation stupid easy.

I use my drysuit inflator hose to inflate my DSMB when I dive wet as it lives on my rig all the time.

When I dive dry I disconnect from my drysuit and use it also taking care to clean the end of the hose regularly as well as inlet valve for the drysuit with silicone spray.

Thanks guys...that is what I thought..plan on doing some dives in January that we will be deploying them each dive

Back
Top Bottom