Single Divers Looking for Roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, tossing my bona fides here too:

Solo 65-year-old female MSD (will be 66 in Feb) with somewhere north of 300 dives (I've been really bad at updating my log the last couple of years; plan to remedy that before this trip). I've just contacted a few diver friends to see whether they'd want to do the trip and room with me, but if there's a solo traveler female here, I'm open to having a different roomie (since I'm not sure any of my dive buds will be able to come).

Did a week at this resort back in August 2017 and have wanted to go back since. Was thinking about booking this summer before the SCUBA Board announcement, so this must be karma! Night diving that trip was AWESOME - definitely going to independently book a couple of night dives during the week.
Hi I would be interested in rooming with you. I have over 400 dives, I am a PADI MSDT, thought I don't really teach anymore. Just l looking to get my fins wet and see some wildlife! I am 54, female. Let me know if interested.

Hi I would be interested in rooming with you. I have over 400 dives, I am a PADI MSDT, thought I don't really teach anymore. Just l looking to get my fins wet and see some wildlife! I am 54, female. Let me know if interested.
Another diver contacted me a month ago about rooming together, and we're booked. Hope you can find another willing diver - look forward to meeting you next June in any event!

Ok first roommate fell through. Looking for roommates. I have been diving for 20 years, PADI MSDT, female, quiet, partied in my 20’s and 30’s, no longer need to fill that void. Worked on couple livaboards and at dive shops just want to get my gills wet.

Well.. since my trip to the Maldives got 86'd I'd like to go on this trip. I'm not really picky who I room with. I have a tad over 250 dives in.

@altdiver if you haven't found a roommate I'd be interested in going

I tried posting these questions in the main thread because I figured more returners may see them there and would be able to answer, but I was told to put them here. But note: I'm not actually looking for a roommate.

Female, mid 40's (when does "mid" switch to "late?"), 500+ dives

I've been to Cozumel a bunch of times, and love it. I've never been on a ScubaBoard Invasion though (although I did do a ScubaBoard dinner meet-up one night in Cozumel YEARS ago ... I may have to try to find a picture or names!)

I would be traveling solo, and would opt to get my own room. Is it safe to assume it's not terribly hard to find others to dive/eat with? You just put me on a boat with a bunch of others? And safe to assume some people wander into town in the evenings? (I'm not opposed to going alone - having traveled to CZM by myself multiple times - but curious what others do.)

And for what it's worth, I appreciate the vax requirement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom