Recreational Pony Bottles, completely unnecessary? Why or why not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CONGRATULATIONS, WE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES!!!!:yeahbaby:

With that said, we could not have done it without the Top-Minds of Scubaboard, and I would be remiss not to give those folks their awards 🏆

The Top Poster of the thread goes to @grf88 !!!! With 117 unique comments, Well done!

Second Place, @boulderjohn with 56 comments

Third Place, @wetb4igetinthewater with 55 comments

Fourth Place. @tursiops with 44 comments

Finally, the honorable Karen Award goes to @Ayisha —what could we have done without her Hot Take from 2:31 am this morning!?

Well done to all! :coffee:

CONGRATULATIONS, WE MADE IT TO 100 PAGES!!!!:yeahbaby:

With that said, we could not have done it without the Top-Minds of Scubaboard, and I would be remiss not to give those folks their awards 🏆

The Top Poster of the thread goes to @grf88 !!!! With 117 unique comments, Well done!

Second Place, @boulderjohn with 56 comments

Third Place, @wetb4igetinthewater with 55 comments

Fourth Place. @tursiops with 44 comments

Finally, the honorable Karen Award goes to @Ayisha —what could we have done without her Hot Take from 2:31 am this morning!?

Well done to all! :coffee:
You seem to think it is good to hit 100 pages.
I suggest it means a topic was unclearly presented and/or argued without basis.

I made some comments on this tread. I meant what I said and I don’t give a sh##te what some peoples motives were.

I made some comments on this tread. I meant what I said and I don’t give a sh##te what some peoples motives were.
Alas, despite how relevant, they’re all lost in the noise.

Here's the deal for you gatekeeping boomers, you're scared — you bring up my background thinking it's some kind of flex but even when I show you all how to calculate minimum gas you're lost. You even dig into my history grasping at your pearls to somehow throw my training into the trash while you hide behind your avatars, I continue to teach more open water classes as a part-time instructor than you do. This entire thread proves that you have no idea what the F you are talking about moreover, while all of you continue to find some kind of hybrid (knees on the deck) model of instruction—I continue to iterate what's best for my students. You hate me because I’m challenging the status quo for a better approach. You say I should be ashamed? You should be—Recreational Diving is a hobby and I’m going to continue building communities and bad ass divers while you sit on the sidelines and teach mediocrity. This website and follow on drivel is an embarrassment to our sport.../s

Here's the deal for you gatekeeping boomers, you're scared — you bring up my background thinking it's some kind of flex but even when I show you all how to calculate minimum gas you're lost. You even dig into my history grasping at your pearls to somehow throw my training into the trash while you hide behind your avatars, I continue to teach more open water classes as a part-time instructor than you do. This entire thread proves that you have no idea what the F you are talking about moreover, while all of you continue to find some kind of hybrid (knees on the deck) model of instruction—I continue to iterate what's best for my students. You hate me because I’m challenging the status quo for a better approach. You say I should be ashamed? You should be—Recreational Diving is a hobby and I’m going to continue building communities and bad ass divers while you sit on the sidelines and teach mediocrity. This website and follow on drivel is an embarrassment to our sport.
Initial instruction just gets you in the water but if you continue to dive you always go your own way and do your own thing.

Here's the deal for you gatekeeping boomers, you're scared — you bring up my background thinking it's some kind of flex but even when I show you all how to calculate minimum gas you're lost. You even dig into my history grasping at your pearls to somehow throw my training into the trash while you hide behind your avatars, I continue to teach more open water classes as a part-time instructor than you do. This entire thread proves that you have no idea what the F you are talking about moreover, while all of you continue to find some kind of hybrid (knees on the deck) model of instruction—I continue to iterate what's best for my students. You hate me because I’m challenging the status quo for a better approach. You say I should be ashamed? You should be—Recreational Diving is a hobby and I’m going to continue building communities and bad ass divers while you sit on the sidelines and teach mediocrity. This website and follow on drivel is an embarrassment to our sport.

You actually played the ‘you hate me because I’m awesome’ card :rofl3:

Makes me feel like I’m in high school again. Thank you for that!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom