Hose mount for peregrine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d^2b

Worse diving through photography
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All;

Looking for a hose mount of some kind for my dive buddy's hypothetical new peregrine. She prefers having everything in a console, but already has a console with the backup computer in it. Also the shearwater console is a significant fraction of the cost of a peregrine, so a bit hard to justify. Are there any 3rd party options?

Or tell her to put it on her wrist where it belongs, once she gets use to it she'll like it a lot more than a console. which she probably likes because it's familiar and knows no better :)

Hi All;

Looking for a hose mount of some kind for my dive buddy's hypothetical new peregrine. She prefers having everything in a console, but already has a console with the backup computer in it. Also the shearwater console is a significant fraction of the cost of a peregrine, so a bit hard to justify. Are there any 3rd party options?
I hope she is not one of those divers that swims along with the console in their hand, holding it tightly and close to the face so it can be seen in an instant! Just kidding.....I hope.
Sometimes a diver can't locate their console immediately, especially if it is free-floating and flailing around. But you ALWAYS know exactly where your wrist is.

Penform consoles are often available on eBay. That make of console was/is very customize-able (if that's a word) as the housing was designed to be cut to fit. The prices they go for would make it a cheap gamble.

Hose mount for Peregrine? :O

I confess, I use one of these. Use a Teric for my primary, and a Peregrine for my BU. Didn't want to wear two computers on my wrist, so decided just to put it in my console with my mechanical SPG, and clip it off. I know it is a little goofy.

I confess, I use one of these. Use a Teric for my primary, and a Peregrine for my BU. Didn't want to wear two computers on my wrist, so decided just to put it in my console with my mechanical SPG, and clip it off. I know it is a little goofy.
Goofy? It’s dang near heresy! LOL

You do what the tech divers do - one computer on each arm. Consoles are the Devil’s work!

How about some pictures for the OP? Make and model of the console, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom