Divemate on iOS. Need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, you don't need our help to try this, it's a built in part of the macOS App(s). If you'd like, you can download the free version of our macOS App from the Mac App Store called "DiveLogManager" to try it out.

‎DiveLogManager

Create a new logbook for yourself on the Mac, then follow the instructions under the IMPORT and then the "DiveMate" panel. If you have an Exported version of your DiveMate logbook, then click "SQL File". If you have a Backup version of your DiveMate logbook, then select "Backup File". There is no way to read your logbook directly from your iOS device, so you need to have Exported it or Backed it up previously using DiveMate before it stopped working.

The free version of our App does not provide support for Editing or Downloading dive computers. But you can see what get's transferred over from DiveMate and then decide on purchasing.

Feel free to contact us if you ha ve any questions or issues,
Janice
Hello Janice,
Thank you for this post and your dedication to helping us who had used DiveMate previously.
I followed these instructions, but unfortunately, the DiveLogManager on MacOS application repeatedly crashed when I tried to import the Backup File version of my old logbook.
Can you please help me figure out how to import or convert my Divemate .backup file to something usable, I am very nervous I have lost critical information.
Thank you!
Brandon

Hello Janice,
Thank you for this post and your dedication to helping us who had used DiveMate previously.
I followed these instructions, but unfortunately, the DiveLogManager on MacOS application repeatedly crashed when I tried to import the Backup File version of my old logbook.
Can you please help me figure out how to import or convert my Divemate .backup file to something usable, I am very nervous I have lost critical information.
Thank you!
Brandon
Well that's not good! Since we reverse engineered what they put in it, we may have missed something. Please email us your DiveMate .backup file and we'll take a look. Email to support at moremobilesoftware dot com
Janice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom