Deep 6 Gear Excursion DC: what would you change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will there be a user's manual reflecting the Tech Lite firmware soon? This is a huge improvement in the Deep 6 Excursion. At the current price of $275 or the new price of $350, it really has no competition for the features it will offer.
What kind of information are you looking for?

There will a new user manual on how to use an Excursion with the new firmware.

Fake news.

Morse code.
I don’t want to be accused of spreading false information or as you call it “fake news”. Note, I did not say they will be sending it but rather “they said they would be sending it”

Attachments

• B1729EE7-4B58-49C9-8D1A-D261F29C52BA.png
    B1729EE7-4B58-49C9-8D1A-D261F29C52BA.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 68
I don’t want to be accused of spreading false information or as you call it “fake news”. Note, I did not say they will be sending it but rather “they said they would be sending it”
all I said was "carrier pigeon", and FYI, you don't "send" a carrier pigeon anywhere, you just release the darn thing and hope they don't hit a window or get eaten by a hawk or something and it heads home.

I'll have to talk to Chris and Landon, but I don't think using carrier pigeons is a good idea when it is bird hunting season.

all I said was "carrier pigeon", and FYI, you don't "send" a carrier pigeon anywhere, you just release the darn thing and hope they don't hit a window or get eaten by a hawk or something and it heads home.
Thanks for the clarification, you never did say send. I guess none of the falcons are of concern, we do have lots of eagles down this way.

Back
Top Bottom