PHOENIX REGULATOR is no longer on the market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The originator of the Phoenix thought that the "step" in the first stage body wasn't too attractive. So he thought that a ring could cover it and thus he called it a "beauty" ring. It is PVC and snaps on or off.

"a PVC ring that covers part of the body for appearance only." OK.
FWIW - I was more focused on the name hacked in the yoke...

Yes, and that.

Apparently cosmetic is very important to some people, thus I replaced the yoke that a previous owner
"hacked his name on". Also I removed the snap on "beauty" ring so that you can see what it covered.

IMG-2532.jpg

IMG-2533.jpg

IMG-2534.jpg

It is still for sale. Talk to me.
Allan

Apparently cosmetic is very important to some people, thus I replaced the yoke that a previous owner
"hacked his name on". Also I removed the snap on "beauty" ring so that you can see what it covered.

IMG-2532.jpg

IMG-2533.jpg

IMG-2534.jpg

It is still for sale. Talk to me.
Allan
When this sells you'll kick yourself in six months for not buying it.

Thanks for the over 800 views of this sale, and to the 14 comments. No interest in this nice Phoenix, therefore it is no longer for sale. Might try eBay or NOT.

Beautiful Reg! I‘be been trying to get my hands on the phoenix mod and hpr to update my RAM, sadly, they still are not available. I sure hope VDH is able to offer these again soon.

Sadly I did not discover this thread earlier when you first offered this unit for sale. I was looking to upgrade my RAM with a Phoenix first stage, but I see they are still not back in production (and maybe never will be). So if you have not yet sold this one elsewhere and are still willing to part with it, please let me know how much you want for it. I'm ready to buy, and honestly this will be an even easier solution than building it myself, eaven if the parts were being produced and readily obtained.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom