DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Why hasn't anyone given us plebians any updates with regard to what is happening at DEMA? Nothing to report? Nothing interesting? No good travel deals?

From what I understand DEMA is a good bit smaller this year and a lot of people just weren’t going.

Thanks Cliff,

Lobster hunting :D, let's hear about some other stuff. Do you think DEMA is out of it?

I am certain that next year DEMA will be a much bigger event. People needed time out to take care of their business this year after the COVID-19 issues but will return next year. I hope that I can afford to go in 22 myself.

Healthways beat them to it decades ago.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 74
It was much smaller than usual. Not much buzz and fewer attendees. However, several buddies tell me their sales were surprisingly strong. Those people who came were there to do business. Apparently it was the time wasters and tire kickers who stayed home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom