Dacor parts Amazon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clashswims

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i have a few old Dacor regulators. Dacor was an excellent brand back in the day.I have found NOS parts. Then I recently came across Dacor Parts on Amazon. Does anyone know who is making these? Visit the Dacor store takes you to appliance parts. I have seen the Dacor Scuba site but can’t find it again. I am terrible at remembering how I got to a site. Anybody find this or have any experience with them?

Attachments

• 142BD768-814A-4931-BFEF-7B2C17BFBFB9.png
    142BD768-814A-4931-BFEF-7B2C17BFBFB9.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 76
i have a few old Dacor regulators. Dacor was an excellent brand back in the day.I have found NOS parts. Then I recently came across Dacor Parts on Amazon. Does anyone know who is making these? Visit the Dacor store takes you to appliance parts. I have seen the Dacor Scuba site but can’t find it again. I am terrible at remembering how I got to a site. Anybody find this or have any experience with them?

Attachments

• F831E6D8-8C1C-417B-9A60-1106613A6368.png
    F831E6D8-8C1C-417B-9A60-1106613A6368.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 77
Be aware that Dacor used several different HP seats in the same reg (some of them) and you have to change several parts if you swap between the different HP seats. Some times it was just springs and others times it was additional parts. Just because it "fits" a 950 does not necessarily mean it your 950. That does appear to be a Trident part, most any scuba shop can order them for you .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom