Dive reports with beach/weather conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right? It's like he got old and a lot of free time suddenly.

LOL..... What to do, What to do....... With Wind, Weather and Red Tide may not happen this week :( I may have to head over to @Scuba_Jenny land to get in the water, since I need a DM to give me a refresher course!!! :shocked::yeahbaby:

Come on over... seas are (predicted) flat this weekend..

Sat 9/25/21 9:45 am S. Brohard w/Dkramer
winds out of E
tide incoming
vis 5-8
temp 84
max depth 17 fsw
small fish starting to come back after the red tide. box jellies and snot in the water. just diving around the blocks to check things out. found one small tooth, lol

Tons of box jellies this past weekend.

What’s up with the snot? Been that way every weekend over the past month.

Had a great 90 min dive with divindiva69 on Saturday. Just wanted to clear up any confusion, they were comb jellies, not box jellies. They are very common & harmless.

Red tide is back.
Dove Service Club Mon. no signs of it.
Dove Alhambra today slight smell on beach, dead fish on bottom and no fish seen swimming.

Red tide is back.
Dove Service Club Mon. no signs of it.
Dove Alhambra today slight smell on beach, dead fish on bottom and no fish seen swimming.
I wanted to dislike this for the red tide. I just saw that on the mote report. was hoping it was going to stay offshore due to the East winds 😪

Had a great 90 min dive with divindiva69 on Saturday. Just wanted to clear up any confusion, they were comb jellies, not box jellies. They are very common & harmless.
thanks for clearing that up dive buddy! 🤪

Service Club
Time 8:30 am
Seas <1'
Water Temp 72
Vis 12'+
Finds usual small stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom