Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good guide will make the cenote experience a lot better. I highly recommend giving it a try. We did Cenote Taj Maha with dresel divers and it was a great and safe experience
I think it just comes down to personal preference. We had a really good Cenote dive guide who I'd recommend, and my dive buddy (son) really enjoyed our cenote dives. But while I recognize the beauty of cenotes I just still get bored after about 5 minutes -- really didn't even want to do the 2nd dive (and I never feel that way about reefs). Diving there didn't bother me -- I also feel the same way about dry caverns you can walk through: amazing (but then quickly boring). Some people like cenotes/caves/caverns, some like wrecks, some like reefs, and some like a combination. Worth trying at least once (especially on a day the sea is choppy).

Back
Top Bottom