ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are requiring proof of vaccination when the hotel, Dive op, all of Quintana Roo, and the entire country of Mexico don’t require it or any testing whatsoever?

Curious as to how you plan on enforcing this? I gone done got poked already…but this seems more than a little funny.
I’m glad vax is a requirement. We will all be together for meals and squished together on the dive boat and I’ll be more comfortable with this decision.

I’m glad vax is a requirement. We will all be together for meals and squished together on the dive boat and I’ll be more comfortable with this decision.
Ditto, a big part of my calculus keeping me from traveling is how much I have to be around non-vaxed and non-masked folks. Same reason I'm willing to go to a concert when they have strict requirements.

So do we have any idea which cenotes we would be diving this time around?

Attached is proof I brought everyone back from Dos Ojos last time.
IMG_20180622_151628.jpg
IMG_20180622_110548.jpg

So do we have any idea which cenotes we would be diving this time around?

Attached is proof I brought everyone back from Dos Ojos last time.

Not at this time Warren but no deposit will be required for cenotes when you sign up.
After we see how many want to go on this excursion we can get confirmation from the excursion operator.

Question for @ROXANNE and/or @cardzard ...

We are trying to do a six-person group, but open corporate vacation slots may prove a challenge for our friends. So if that doesn't work, I may be forced to go solo, with my non-diver wife coming as a possibility.

If I book as a $1297 Single up front, could my non diver wife be added to my room (no additional bed required) at a future date at the net differential cost? i.e. (2 * $999) - $420 - $1297 = $281

Looking at the video just now and apparently some number of the boats don’t have any shade. Hopefully there’s not too many of those.
We should be using mainly the larger boats.

Question for @ROXANNE and/or @cardzard ...

We are trying to do a six-person group, but open corporate vacation slots may prove a challenge for our friends. So if that doesn't work, I may be forced to go solo, with my non-diver wife coming as a possibility.

If I book as a $1297 Single up front, could my non diver wife be added to my room (no additional bed required) at a future date at the net differential cost? i.e. (2 * $999) - $420 - $1297 = $281
I just checked with Bay Adventures for you. They said that it wouldn't be a problem at all to change from single to double occupancy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom