Single Divers Looking for Roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is a thread for single divers only looking for roommates for the SB Invasion 2022. Post whether you a female or male and any preferences you have for a potential roommate. Once another diver responds, then you can DM each other with any additional information to work out the details.

Tentatively interested depending on work schedule. Single guy 55 years old. Tadpole with about 50 dives. From Bellingham WA area. Interested in morning boat dives and afternoon shore dives.

Tentatively interested depending on work schedule. Single guy 55 years old. Tadpole with about 50 dives. From Bellingham WA area. Interested in morning boat dives and afternoon shore dives.
For the purposes of teaming up for dives, even though I only have about 50 dives, I've done rescue diver, nitrox, O2 provider, EFR, deep diver, wreck diver, dry suit diver etc.

I'm going to throw my hat in here....
  1. Married 52 year old guy traveling solo.
  2. I snore and sweat in my sleep so no close spooning.
  3. I have been recently neutered so my demeaner has improved markedly as of late. No more barking at cars or chasing squirrels.
  4. I am generally not a heavy drinker until I am.
  5. I am a certified Divemaster but have no moral compass so if I don't like you, don't expect me to save you.
  6. If, for some reason, I can't sleep, I will probably just stare at you sleeping all night long.
  7. I pee in my wetsuit.
  8. I will probably lay my wet gear out on your bed so it can dry.
  9. I travel light so I will probably wear your clothes when not diving.
  10. Same goes for personal products like toothpaste, deodorant, and medications.
If this sounds like an ideal match to you, you need to raise your standards.

3. I have been recently neutered so my demeaner has improved markedly as of late. No more barking at cars or chasing squirrels.
  5. I am a certified Divemaster but have no moral compass so if I don't like you, don't expect me to save you.
  6. If, for some reason, I can't sleep, I will probably just stare at you sleeping all night long.
  7. I pee in my wetsuit.
  10. Same goes for personal products like toothpaste, deodorant, and medications.
😆

7. I pee in my wetsuit.
When someone confuses Scubaboard.com with Tinder.com. :rofl3:

Okay, tossing my bona fides here too:

Solo 65-year-old female MSD (will be 66 in Feb) with somewhere north of 300 dives (I've been really bad at updating my log the last couple of years; plan to remedy that before this trip). I've just contacted a few diver friends to see whether they'd want to do the trip and room with me, but if there's a solo traveler female here, I'm open to having a different roomie (since I'm not sure any of my dive buds will be able to come).

Did a week at this resort back in August 2017 and have wanted to go back since. Was thinking about booking this summer before the SCUBA Board announcement, so this must be karma! Night diving that trip was AWESOME - definitely going to independently book a couple of night dives during the week.

This is a thread for single divers only looking for roommates for the SB Invasion 2022. Post whether you a female or male and any preferences you have for a potential roommate. Once another diver responds, then you can DM each other with any additional information to work out the details.
Thanks for starting this, Roxanne!

Ok then 55 here and definitely interested in this trip. I don’t have 50 dives but by buoyancy is good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom