ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can walk across the street from the lobby or there is also a tunnel that crosses under the road. All hotel guests have access to the pool and waterfront areas. I drew on an overhead view to give everyone a little layout of the resort.
View attachment 688778
This is super helpful. Thank you, Rox.

Perfect timing!

I am unexpectedly retiring sometime between April 1 and June 1 (I was given a choice between retiring and having my contract "non-renewed." Since I've beeen working 80-100 hours a week (just the person you want to non-renew, when there is more work to do than people to do it . . . ), I haven't had time for a Cozumel trip since 2016.

I'll be bringing my non-diving spouse with me - who loves getting into trouble while I"m diving . . .

(Since she's non-diving, that means I'll also be looking for dive buddies for both the scheduled dives and shore dives)

How fast do these things sell out?

How fast do these things sell out?
Sometimes the Event sells out the first day and sometime it takes a few days.
We expect there will huge demand since do to Covid we had to cancel the ScubaBoard Invasion for the last 2 years.

Sometimes the Event sells out the first day and sometime it takes a few days.
We expect there will huge demand since do to Covid we had to cancel the ScubaBoard Invasion for the last 2 years.
Thanks! Guess I'd better be on the phone first thing when it opens!

My wife is the diver and I swim/snorkel only due to a medical condition. We have access to all areas. The tidal pool (for lack of a better description is awesome) … bring some type of water shoes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom