November Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1633645007302.png

gstrek + 2 ... 11/27 - 12/4 .... Scuba Club ... Scuba Club

Can't wait to get back in the water. First post-pandemic vacation!

Roger and I will be staying at Casa Del Mar from November 8-15, and diving with Jungle Divers.

Hoping to get in some night shore dives for the macro stuff.

Just booked Colonial Suites and 3P Package for 11/7-11/12

Wife is going out of town for work, so I figured I would sneak away.

Looks like there are a few others diving with 3P that week. Jeanie said she has confirmed afternoon dives for 11/9, 11/10 and I am on the list for 11/8 and 11/11. If anyone is interested, giver her a call/email and sign up!

Just booked Colonial Suites and 3P Package for 11/7-11/12

Wife is going out of town for work, so I figured I would sneak away.

Looks like there are a few others diving with 3P that week. Jeanie said she has confirmed afternoon dives for 11/9, 11/10 and I am on the list for 11/8 and 11/11. If anyone is interested, giver her a call/email and sign up!
I will probably do a few of the afternoons in addition to my daily AM dives.

Was just informed Colonial may not be open during the week I booked, so they moved me to Casa at no charge. Glad I booked through 3P's.....

Just an FYI for anyone else with reservations at Colonial or Bahia, maybe double check that they are open and you still have a reservation.

decided I didn't want to do the bag drag twice in one month.

1635085908571.png

"decided I didn't want to do the bag drag twice in one month."

Sorry I won't be diving with you this trip, Gary. You are always entertaining and an asset as a boatmate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom