Silent Submersion, kaput?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andyowens

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know is Silent Submersion is just gone? No phone calls returned, emails not answered, are they just leaving us hanging, wth?

On the forum or as a company?

These were their children.. Hard to keep up the business after someting like that.

Trying to buy replacement battery possibly.
don't want replacement batteries from them.

read this thread
and/or contact @Jona Silverstein

According to DiveGearExpress (Where can I get parts for my Submerge scooter? | Dive Gear Express®)

Where can I get parts for my Submerge scooter?​

The company formed in 2000 by Rodney Nairne that originally manufactured Submerge scooters, "Submerge, Inc." (aka Silent Submersion) became inactive in 2020. However, the good news is that in 2021 a new company was formed, "Submerge Scooters, Inc.", owned and operated by Suzanne Dudas. We are told the new company has most parts in stock, although as the older UV model specific replacement parts are sold out they will be discontinued. The new company does not yet have a website but for sales and service you may contact Suzie directly at:

Submerge Scooters, Inc.
18591 131st Trail North
Jupiter, FL 33478
United States

Telephone: +1 561-805-4580
sales.submerge@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom