Wanted Freedom Plate, Small SS / 23# VDH wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BalekFekete

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

I'm chalking this up to "in the realm of hitting the Powerball odds", but zero chance if I don't throw it out there...

The Mrs. is tired of watching my perfect trim (riiiiight....) in my sexy Freedom Plate/VDH combo and wants her own. Understanding both suppliers are in a 'stop production' mode at the moment, the used market is the only option.

Sooo, if anyone has either A. small, stainless steel freedom plate (ideally with a wedge) and/or a 23# VDH wing....I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands!

Thanks for reading, and now back to your regularily scheduled programing...

Obviously you’re an optimist! :)

Odds of hitting 5 Plus Powerball: 1 in 292,201,338

I have a like new VDH 18lb wing for sale if that helps…
I made a post looking for a “tropical wing” <30lbs a day before balak made this post. I’d be happy to purchase if he isn’t interested. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. I’m leaving for Bonaire in 16 days. Would have to be by then, of course if he’s not interested. I will send a pm and let me know if you hear from him or not.

I made a post looking for a “tropical wing” <30lbs a day before balak made this post. I’d be happy to purchase if he isn’t interested. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. I’m leaving for Bonaire in 16 days. Would have to be by then, of course if he’s not interested. I will send a pm and let me know if you hear from him or not.

All yours - 18# is a bit low for what I'd be comfortable strapping onto my wife. :giggle:

Yeah, but if you hit the power ball then you’d have enough money to get Bryan and I to stop what we’re doing and resume making dive gear no matter the cost, right?

I do hope my original post didn't come off as critical to the decisions made to stop production for now...it certainly wasn't meant that way if so! :crying: I certainly get there's a point where the ROI isn't there and just hope situations normalize to the point the community as a whole can start getting the uber premium goods again!

I do hope my original post didn't come off as critical to the decisions made to stop production for now...it certainly wasn't meant that way if so! :crying:
Don’t know if sucking up will get you to the front of the line, but it’s certainly worth a try! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom