Winter Diving In Sant Feliu de Guixols

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will_A

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm planning a December trip to Sant Feliu de Guixols (1h 20min north of Barcelona) and I've contacted every dive shop I could find on Google and all of them either told me they weren't open in December or they just didn't respond. Since my wife and I are considering purchasing an apartment there, knowing that there's good diving there is a modestly important factor in me being able to make a decision. I've tried persuading a dive shop in Tossa to assist and I've received no interest. Anyone know of a dive club in this area that dives year round? An off season guide who might be looking to make some extra cash in advance of the holidays? Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• home-01-3b055d48942b539e348d237c6ed89adf.jpg
    home-01-3b055d48942b539e348d237c6ed89adf.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 76
I've been diving with Krakendive in Tossa for the past two summers, but I know they're also open in winter. Their shop is right on the beach so it's easy to gear up there and just go have a nice dive. The Best way to reach them is through WhatsApp, not email. Their number is on the site (668 837 388).

St. Feliu is a nice place by the way, I don't think you'll regret living there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom