Custom Neoprene drysuit need one who makes the best?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife had a hyper-compressed neoprene drysuit made-to-measure for her by Tekno Diver and is very happy with her purchase. The company is in Italy.

For made-to-measure drysuits, Seaskin in the UK has been popular with some Scuba board members.

-Z

I have 2 Seaskins, a neoprene and a fabric suit. They are both great, I could not be happier, fantastic price, great suit. Bad part, they take about 3 months from order to delivery in U.S.
I will buy another when the time comes.

I need a custom (neoprene) dry suit made . Who makes the best?
I have have a custom neoprene drysuit made by SeaSoft Scuba. The model is a Ti 3000 and I had them use 4mm crushed neoprene instead of the standard 3.5 mm. It is truly a self donning back-zip. I had pockets and a p-valve added. I am very happy with the fit and durability of this drysuit. Made in the USA.

I don't use a neoprene drysuit, but when I was deciding between neoprene and trilam I saw O Three in the UK mentioned as one of the top choices in neoprene. Seaskin makes a nice neoprene drysuit too - @stuartv bought one - but it is my understanding the O Three is still the better (and pricier) option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom