For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to get on the list as well. I'm 5'11" and dive dry or 7mm almost exclusively so looking for a heavy plate.

I am contemplating selling one of my freedom plates, I’m using a one off super heavy for my cold water diving, I have a standard weight (5lb~) long plate that I’ve been using for warm water, I feel bad having one just sitting around when I’m not going to get many more warm water trips in for my remaining years but this still remains a hard decision.

I am contemplating selling one of my freedom plates, I’m using a one off super heavy for my cold water diving, I have a standard weight (5lb~) long plate that I’ve been using for warm water, I feel bad having one just sitting around when I’m not going to get many more warm water trips in for my remaining years but this still remains a hard decision.
Well if you do sell it, let the buyer know that I have one XL 1/4” thick heavy wedge for it. The XL is 7” long and only for large plates.
Those are over a lb.

For Sale SOLD!!! Freedom Plate (Contour) Aluminum - Small #448

This little aluminum Freedom Contour Backplate is feeling lonely, neglected and desperately wants to get back in the water. Your help is appreciated…

Attachments

• DC7D4067-3BCE-490E-9A37-8485FA72B5B7.jpeg
    DC7D4067-3BCE-490E-9A37-8485FA72B5B7.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 71
:Eric Sedletzky, I've been on your lists since August 2013. I'll take whatever material you're using when you spin this back up. Eight years is a long waiting list.

Put me on the list for a small stainless steel, please! (Any chance one might be ready in time for the June Cozumel SB invasion - I'd love to not have to buy an interim plate!)

Please can I be in the list for a medium stainless steel?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom