Hi all from France!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimbo77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone !
Let me introduce myself.
I'm a French diver ffessm N2/cmas** and nitrox (<40%). Almost 100 dives in my logbook.
I dive most of time in vacations, it's the reason why I have only 100 dives with my 10 years of diving. I don't want to dive in quarry where I live. Too cold for me :wink:.

If you want to take a look on my trip, feel free to watch my few videos on my Youtube channel.

Jim

Welcome to Scuba Board. A lot of us dive mainly on vacation trips. No offense to the bluegill, bass and catfish at the local quarry.

Richard.

Welcome to Scuba Board. A lot of us dive mainly on vacation trips. No offense to the bluegill, bass and catfish at the local quarry.

Richard.
Thank you!

Bonjour monsieur plongeur, bienvenue à ScubaBoard :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I will check out your channel.

Salut ! Any diving in France on your part, or have you decided it's too cold for you ? :wink:

Salut ! Any diving in France on your part, or have you decided it's too cold for you ? :wink:
I already dove in Brittany for my level 2 14/15°C also in the south west (Arcachon) and I’m just back from Corsica where I dove 4 times in a 24°C water.
But if you talk about France more globally, I dove in La Réunion, French Polynesia and Guadeloupe.

Lucky you ! Most of French islands are still terra incognita for me, except "Les Saintes", where I hope to return one day.In Arcachon, did you dive inside the Bassin (sorry no English for that) or off the coast ? There are some nice wrecks there, but it requires long navigation.

In case you're interested, here's a very good address, the pair managing the outfit are wonderful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom