NAUI eLearning free?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpowers

Registered
Reaction score
My girlfriend was NAUI-certified in 2015, but never really used it. Now she would like to get back into it, and would like to review the “book learning” part of the course, in anticipation of taking a refresher at some point. I was looking around on the NAUI Core pages and it appears that the eLearning courses are all there to be taken, free of charge. Or am I misunderstanding something? Can you complete these online, just to review, without having to purchase anything, if you’re not looking for a certification?

(My first scuba class was also NAUI, in 1986, but it appears my records fell victim to their truck fire. But I still have the original card, a bit faded and beaten up!)

eLearning courses are all there to be taken, free of charge. Or am I misunderstanding something? Can you complete these online, just to review, without having to purchase anything, if you’re not looking for a certification?

Yes, free without certification.

(My first scuba class was also NAUI, in 1986, but it appears my records fell victim to their truck fire. But I still have the original card, a bit faded and beaten up!)

You should communicate with NAUI ASAP to add your old records to their new system and have your cert. appear in their database. Don't wait until you lose your card!!

My girlfriend was NAUI-certified in 2015, but never really used it. Now she would like to get back into it, and would like to review the “book learning” part of the course, in anticipation of taking a refresher at some point. I was looking around on the NAUI Core pages and it appears that the eLearning courses are all there to be taken, free of charge. Or am I misunderstanding something? Can you complete these online, just to review, without having to purchase anything, if you’re not looking for a certification?

Hi,
I know this is an old thread but does anyone have a link to the NAUI elearning course that is free? I would love to brush up!
Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom