Scubapro "Storm Trooper"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To make the image complete you might want to cut off the tag from the regulator bag on the left.
You obviously don't collect Gucci. A bag with the tag still attached is much more valuable. Just ask my wife. An original Conshelf bag WITH tag? Probably $1.5M. :D

You obviously don't collect Gucci. A bag with the tag still attached is much more valuable. Just ask my wife. An original Conshelf bag WITH tag? Probably $1.5M. :D
Unfortunately, an original Conshelf bag with a ScubaPro tag.... not so much. :eek:

Unfortunately, an original Conshelf bag with a ScubaPro tag.... not so much. :eek:

The regulator in the Scubapro tagged bag is a Scubapro regulator, the Conshelf is the one beside it to the right. Remove the tags, never! Like Minnie Pearl of Hee Haw, I leave the tags on :wink:. These are great bags for your Scubapro regulators with an external and a internal pocket:

https://www.amazon.com/Scubapro-Reg...ocphy=9024228&hvtargid=pla-446550567807&psc=1

They will even hold a complete, ready to dive Argonaut Kraken with room to spare:

IMG-3541.jpg

Your Storm Trooper R109, or any 109, will be right fine in a comfy Scubapro bag!

James

They will even hold a complete, ready to dive Argonaut Kraken with room to spare:
You are so cruel showing that. I so want one [Kraken, not the bag].
Non to be had anywhere.

Your Storm Trooper R109, or any 109, will be right fine in a comfy Scubapro bag!

James

I have 2 of them & I like them. A good looking & well made bag, definitely goes well with my sets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom