Travel to Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you please post a link to an official Indonesia Government where both of these statement have been issued officially
I have never seen any ministerial statement about 70% of the population needing to be vaccinated for Indonesia to be opened.
You have even received a "like" from someone who posted it first here!!!! LOL
EXCLUSIVE Indonesia aims to reopen to foreigners in November - minister

I won't be at all surprised that some peoples just read the headline instead of the content!!!!!
Check all the latest info on line FIRST rather then relying on anything printed anywhere.

That’s not an official document. That’s a propaganda TV interview.
Gossip, intention, planning, propaganda, rumour etc etc.
But at least it was from the health minister rather than nobody.
Only time will tell!
Sit and wait.

Check all the latest info on line FIRST rather then relying on anything printed anywhere.
You are suggesting that online information is more reliable than printed information?

I imagine the idea was to trust a government info website over other things on the web? Neither necessarily "printed."

I imagine the idea was to trust a government info website over other things on the web? Neither necessarily "printed."
I very much doubt that is what he meant, since he was defending an online interview as being reliable, possibly because it was recent.

You are suggesting that online information is more reliable than printed information?
He is the health minister.
A lot of "info" was first made public unofficially, a very common practice all over the world. Never ever happened in USA?

Bali was going to open in July 2021 and that got everyone talking for a while!!!!

"Printed information"!!!! A lot of them on mask, vaccine etc etc and people still would not believe a bit of them! Reliable on whose account?

If I need to travel to Indonesia do you think I would come here to ask for information?

If I need to travel to Indonesia do you think I would come here to ask for information?
You are quite correct. I would never trust any of your posts here or elsewhere as being reliable.

You are quite correct. I would never trust any of your posts here or elsewhere as being reliable.
In fact, quite the contrary. About as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

In fact, quite the contrary. About as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
LOL
Who posted #51?

So you are saying that Mr. Budi Gunadi Sadikin the incumbent Health Minister of Indonesian Gov is NOT to be trusted. The 70% was his suggestion!!!

Just follow every single advice printed by your State Dept.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom