Perdix AI oc Tec center row?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SM with two transmitters

F92D7F77-9EA4-4120-867B-133B85D84845.jpeg

What are peoples configuration of the center row on there perdix ai in oc tec mode?

Depends on the dive

For cave I would run mini compass, timer, and transmitters
For open ocean deco dives I would run Delta +5, Surface GF, and transmitters

Bump:
I was going to ask the same question.
What are peoples configuration of the center row on there perdix ai in oc tec mode?

GTR turns off in deco. Shearwater's reasoning is that in deco there are too many variables to calculate an accurate GTR.
I did a recreational dive to 130 on sidemount yesterday with my perdix AI in tec mode. the GTR was working. I use it more as a sanity check.

I did a recreational dive to 130 on sidemount yesterday with my perdix AI in tec mode. the GTR was working. I use it more as a sanity check.

You weren't in deco. Once you go into deco GTR will just show three dashed lines, and will turn back on after deco is cleared.

IMG_20210920_205324103.jpg

My NDL display switches to @+5 when in Deco.

I put the timer there for safety stops on Rec dives (rather than switching between Rec and Tech modes), but on my last dive I found it is also useful for managing air breaks during O2 deco as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom