Cressida Leonardo- power down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russjstewart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi ,
I have a Cressi Leonardo that brings up the start up screen when a battery is inserted and then goes blank. I am trying to do a factory reset following the instructions in the manual, but without a display it is a bit tricky. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the Leonardo to power down in surface mode, so I know how long to wait between attempts. If it is in the manual I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance

Saw that thread thanks, I just want to try a factory reset first. Cheers

I have just had a similar issue. No matter which way up the battery was inserted, the screen remained blank. Then I inserted it differently: the battery sits under one "large" clip and 2 smaller ones. The trick is to insert it under the large clip FIRST, then let it sit on the smaller ones. Under the large clip are 2 sets of contacts, one on the "floor" and one higher up. It's important to slide the battery between the two sets of contacts. When I did that it fired up. Having said that, even with a brand new battery that tested at 2.8 V, the screen shows "battery almost dead" symbol. I believe this brand of battery may not be delivering enough milliamps to register as a fresh battery. I will swap it out for the one that Cressi seem to favour - Varta)

Back
Top Bottom