New Okinawa Diving Vlog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should be a lot easier to control that in Okinawa.

US still has large military presence on the island surely they could help to speed up the vaccination for their good. or the Islanders could not wait to see the back of them.

The number of corona cases are hopefully gonna reduce cause the weathers getting warmer, maybe Japan will open up to international travel soon!

Just out of certification (30 years ago?) I dove Akajima with Kawai Divers. No clue if they still exist. I still have vivid memories. Amazing time.

We did a trip to boat dive the Kerama's once, the visibility was incredible but the reef didn't seem that much better than the mainland. We will have to do another trip out to the Kerama's again.

The number of corona cases are hopefully gonna reduce cause the weathers getting warmer, maybe Japan will open up to international travel soon!
Remember what was being said about warm weather last yr?
It did nothing at all.

Remember what was being said about warm weather last yr?
It did nothing at all.

Yup, you are probably right. Guess no international travel for a while.

My wife and I have started a vlog of our dives on the Japanese island of Okinawa. The diving may not be the best location in the world but we dive here quite a lot and are looking to try and produce quality underwater content. Here's our first video in the series:

Hope you enjoy it, we are very open to any feedback you guys have.
Congratulations on your channel; Subscribed and enjoyed the footage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom