Unoffical Scubaboard Goliath Grouper aggregation dives Aug 21-2 and Sept 25-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

16312033079321817154840.jpg
Went out with JDC Sept 8 and 2 great dives. Flat seas moderate current with 82F bottom temps. 1st was MG-111, viz about 50 and a bunch of GGs. 2nd dive was tunnels, but due to low tide viz was fuzzy 40. Still nice dive with those swim thrus, but no GGs or sharks on tunnels this time.
Photo i took of my buddy so those of you that havent dove with GGs can appreciate their size!!
1631203318425-1894121540.jpg

... those of you that havent dove with GGs can appreciate their size!....
That 2nd picture is magazine cover quality, Great shot!!!

I'm on the morning 3-tanker with JDC on 9/26. Did anyone else make it on that boat (it's full)?

I was on it but had to reschedule. We had to change around some plans and I unfortunately ended up not being free 9/25-26.

Hope you all have a fantastic trip!

I am on the Sunday boat, still unsure what I am going to do Saturday.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.

I was on it but had to reschedule. We had to change around some plans and I unfortunately ended up not being free 9/25-26.

Hope you all have a fantastic trip!

Bummer. We'll catch you next time.

I'm on the morning 3-tanker with JDC on 9/26. Did anyone else make it on that boat (it's full)?
I couldn't make it that Sep 25/26 weekend, I was committed to an event a long time ago. Long range forecast looks good at easy long 13 second rollers. Surfers will be working the inlet.

Well looks like being too busy and putting off booking anything on Saturday hurt me as it looks like everything is sold out for the morning.

I guess I will load up my new scooter and perhaps visit BHB to see about learning how to use that on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom