Hollis DC2/212 with 100LX as Octo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McLovinIt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hollis owners manual graph shows that the 100LX is not compatible with the DC2 first stage.

Does anyone have experience with this combination or know why Hollis states this??

I've had a Hollis DCX/212 for years and it was super nice even past 200'. But that was when the DCX/212 (as far as I knew, 10 yrs ago) was their best reg set.

Haven't dived it yet. Still building my rig. But I do have the DC2/212 and the 100LX. I want to return it in time if it's a definite no-no! Thanks in advance!!

Shane

Is it said to be incompatible? Or just not a supplied combination?

I ask because the specified IP for the DC2 is 143-145, and the specified IP for the 100LX is 144 psi.
That and hose threads are the only determinants of whether the regs will work together...

that only refers to the official configurations that were submitted and passed for EN250 certification testing. no issue pairing the dc2 and LX100, just be aware it won't be officially EN250 certified.

I knew that the IPs matched perfectly. Just didn't want to miss anything! Thanks for your help guys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom