System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone else having issues with pm's?

I get a pm, it shows the notification, I get the email but can't read the pm until I reply to the pm... Very odd.

Happens to the person I'm messaging with also...

Probably some directory that needs adjusting. But I'm off cave diving for the coming days!

Yeah, a whole lot of them are gone e.g this is the only one left in "seasonal"::pirate: -- I guess he must be a viking pirate, working his farmstead during till and harvest, and pirating through the rest of the seasons.

Anyway, enjoy the break and thanks for fixing this piece of software.

Anyone else having issues with pm's?

I get a pm, it shows the notification, I get the email but can't read the pm until I reply to the pm... Very odd.

Happens to the person I'm messaging with also...

Yes. I had a notification all morning on the Inbox that wouldn't go away. I replied on the PM in as a test and the alert finally went away, but the reply didn't show but the time stamp for it shows.
OK, so it's not just me. Lol.

I feel validated now. :) :rofl3:

OK, so it's not just me. Lol.

I feel validated now. :) :rofl3:
I usually feel violated.

Without calling out anyone particular, a lot of people taking advantage of this site but not supporting. I’m sure we would have fewer server issues if we had a little more funding.[/
/QUOTE]

Agreed. Just showed the site some love.

The classifieds link from exposure suits gives a 404, is this a casualty of the outage?

The classifieds link from exposure suits gives a 404, is this a casualty of the outage?

If you would give us the link you used, that would be most helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom