Pre Entry Website??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

INM - Prechequeo Migratorio

The Roatan facility you are staying with likely has a step-by-step fill in the blanks version in English. You can pretty well mash almost anything in there and you’ll get waved through.

The COVID process has changed, lots available on the Googles with a simple :search:

INM - Prechequeo Migratorio

The Roatan facility you are staying with likely has a step-by-step fill in the blanks version in English. You can pretty well mash almost anything in there and you’ll get waved through.

The COVID process has changed, lots available on the Googles with a simple :search:

@Doc Thank you for this. It seems my facilities resident expert has replied :wink:

As far as Covid requirements, a the moment I have that covered but we will see what that is when the trip dates arrives.

I've tried Firefox and Edge, still no indication which box is No. I'm reasonably certain my vaccination card will serve IN the end, but fer gawds sake...
prechecko.PNG

We were there last month and forgot to do this before arriving. It was no big deal, so I'd just throw in the towel. I think we had to show our vaccine cards when checking in for our first flight out of DTW. We also didn't do the pre-departure form before leaving for the airport and that was no big deal, either.

Is there a pre entry immigration website for Honduras?
I thought I read there was one and have found

Honduras Pre-Check Enrollment Application Form (COVID-19)

but this doesn't look like an official government site, Is there a site ir sights to fill out any or all of the immigration paperwork before arrival ?

Thanks
If your trip has already happened, hope all went well. It looks like you may have all the info you need. But thought I'd post anyway. Airlines may vary.

Anthony's Key has the correct links – entry info. I was booked for Roatan last October and American Airlines refused to allow me to board because I did not receive a confirmation QR code from the Honduran Govern. It didn't matter that I had my negative COVID test info with me. I had completed the correct Honduran online form, but didn't receive a confirmation. The only thing I can think of is I used Safari (Mac) and should have used Chrome. I didn't think it would be an issue, but... It really sucked to have to return home and unpack my gear. Especially since AA didn't have anything on its website about presenting a QR code. At that time, going down the following day wasn't an option because my COVID-time time window would expire and a rapid test was not available in my area.

I am going to Roatan in October. I'll be sure all my documentation is in order before heading off to the airport. I'll also arrive at the airport 2.5-3 hours early. Just returned from Bonaire and 2 people missed flights because they arrived 2 hours early. For Bonaire, that's a big issue because there aren't any daily flights from the US. Going through Curaçao is an option. Travel during COVID. At least it's possible and diving is an outdoor activity!

If your trip has already happened, hope all went well. It looks like you may have all the info you need. But thought I'd post anyway. Airlines may vary.

Anthony's Key has the correct links – entry info. I was booked for Roatan last October and American Airlines refused to allow me to board because I did not receive a confirmation QR code from the Honduran Govern. It didn't matter that I had my negative COVID test info with me. I had completed the correct Honduran online form, but didn't receive a confirmation. The only thing I can think of is I used Safari (Mac) and should have used Chrome. I didn't think it would be an issue, but... It really sucked to have to return home and unpack my gear. Especially since AA didn't have anything on its website about presenting a QR code. At that time, going down the following day wasn't an option because my COVID-time time window would expire and a rapid test was not available in my area.

I am going to Roatan in October. I'll be sure all my documentation is in order before heading off to the airport. I'll also arrive at the airport 2.5-3 hours early. Just returned from Bonaire and 2 people missed flights because they arrived 2 hours early. For Bonaire, that's a big issue because there aren't any daily flights from the US. Going through Curaçao is an option. Travel during COVID. At least it's possible and diving is an outdoor activity!

They didn’t even take the online pre-check paperwork. I’ve been here before and my recollection was, it’s hit and miss if they want it or not. This time, not. I just don’t want to spend a minute longer than I have to in the airport.
The medical form, well if you’ve looked at it you know some things show up or don’t depending which language you choose. My vaccination card was accepted and all was good. On Monday morning one of the other guests here at CCV was required to report for testing ASAP. No idea what was up with that, Saturday departures to the US are testing tomorrow (Thursday). I have another week before leaving. All good and thanks for the additional input.

I was there a month ago and the only thing I was asked to show was my vaccine card and, I think, the customs form.

Pre check web site is not designed very well for English translation. If you toggle back and forth between English and Spanish, you will get all the options available. I suspect, Pre check information is being used by Honduras customs upon entry. When I went in, they scanned my fingerprints and already had all the information at hand about my stay electronically. He stamped my passport and I was on the way in less than a minute.

I have read about the ability to fillet a customs declaration form online before travel but I don't see that option (or missed it) when I completed the other documents. Does anyone have a link to that, googling is has not been successful. Of has that option gone away?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom