But I poop in the late morning (serious question)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My apologize for the subject matter, but I've actually got a serious question.

By day, I work in the office (normally). Which means I tend to have a coffee in the morning.... and then commonly nature calls (#2) promptly at 11am-ish. Normally, that's not a problem at all. But once a year I go diving and 11 is smack in the middle of the dive (especially on boat charters). It is unbelievable painful to have to hold it for a couple of hours and I really don't want to be the one to clog the little boat head. Trying before you leave for the day doesn't always work because it's not "time".

Anyone deal with this and have any suggestions?

Can I ask if you are changing time zones?

Might have an impact.

Can I ask if you are changing time zones?

Might have an impact.

Agreed… if you’re traveling by air that most definitely can have a negative impact on your normal digestive and evacuation cycle. I don’t drink alcohol when I travel and try to stay ahead of the dehydration curve of long flights.

I was wondering how often this happens (especially on boats without a head). I'm lucky it seems that my body has some ability to modifying my schedule based on my activities. When I go diving, seems everything slows down and I switch to a morning pooper?

Just one Imodium.

just can’t make this chit up! :)

Metamucil or miralax. Begin a couple of days before diving/traveling. Should facilitate a BM earlier in the day.

Depending on what you wear diving, a warhammer maneuver may be possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom