September Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn & Shana, Aug 27 - Sept 5. Dive with Martin and staying at Fiesta Americana.

Eric and I, Hotel Cozumel, diving with Tres Peliconas, September 8 - 18. It's been way too long for us!

Casa Mexicana, September 5-19, diving with AquaSafari 1st week, not sure about 2nd week (maybe Tres Pelicanos)

Posted in the October thread as well:

Redfoot Solo

September 26-October 3, Blue Angel for lodging and diving

Looking to do afternoon/night dives if anyone is interested!

Also doing the sea turtle search, rescue and release on 9/28, if anyone is interested let me know and I can add you to the roster.

We may be interested in the sea turtle search...what does it involve? We have six of us (maybe only 3 who are interested) and we will be there Sept 25-Oct 2. Thank you! Paula

We will be diving with Blue Project.

We may be interested in the sea turtle search...what does it involve? We have six of us (maybe only 3 who are interested) and we will be there Sept 25-Oct 2. Thank you! Paula

We will be diving with Blue Project.

Cool!

Where are you staying? The Cozumel Sea Turtle group uses Facebook to book the tours.

There are two options- one you can go and help sift through empty nests and remove any hatchlings that need a little help, then attend the release, and another option where you can attend a hatchling release (the ones rescued from nests as well as some hatched in the center)

I was told to just book a taxi for the afternoon to drive to the nesting area and then the release area.

Flips Tours also has an option to have a van take you to the sites, and also do a little sightseeing before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom