Air2 vs Zeagle Inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ukmc

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ok, this a dumb question, but hopefully has an easy answer and I am sure it has come up before.
My Hydros came with an Air2. I thought I was going to like it when I got it, but went back to Octo (so have been diving with 2 secondaries…) and prefer octo donate (not trying to rehash primary vs secondary donate discussion).
My wife got a new zeagle with regular power inflate. She loves new BC, but hates extra hoses and loves Air2. I would certainly not argue with her on this one. :)
My question is, how easy is it to swipe them out and what would I need for it. Hoping for win-win.
Thank you in advance.

Pretty sure you just cut the zip ties pull one off put the other on and switch the hoses.

My GF uses one. I pick on her all the time about it.

Pretty sure you just cut the zip ties pull one off put the other on and switch the hoses.

My GF uses one. I pick on her all the time about it.
Yep. I've switched mine on my Stiletto a couple of times. If you have a power dump you just need to remove and reinsert a pin for the operating cable. I think they are different diameter pins.

Thank you for the advice. I was hoping that it is something that simple.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom