Octopus Lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Octopus lovers!
I just published a new video of a cute octopus we met in the Similans (Thailand).
Watch it with the subtitles, you may learn a cool fact or two about these lovely little aliens!

Hello Octopus lovers.
Nice title and great video above.
here is a good read , at just 10 years old this boy did this on octopus [and a fish] :p:
'Unique marine discovery': Ten-year old boy becomes one of Australia's youngest scientific authors

Edit: Credit, ABC Australia.
Not a bad read, great to see young kids getting excited about the ocean.

I have witnessed the same behaviour but it was a day octopus and a coral trout hunting in formation in the Heron island harbour.

Not a bad read, great to see young kids getting excited about the ocean.

I have witnessed the same behaviour but it was a day octopus and a coral trout hunting in formation in the Heron island harbour.
Coral trout being such voracious eaters I am amazed it did not eat the octopus, mutual cooperation for both it seems.

Coral trout being such voracious eaters I am amazed it did not eat the octopus, mutual cooperation for both it seems.
The trout was around 400mm so a fairly small specimen

Back
Top Bottom